|WHAT IS SANDWICH PANELS?|
Sandwich panels are modern construction material featuring unique properties. Today sandwich panels are successfully used in residential and in industrial construction. Owing to their structure, sandwich panels have high margin of safety, and their low weight enables significant reduction of transportation, loading and installation costs.
Due to their low weight, sandwich panels significantly reduce basement load. Buildings and constructions from sandwich panels are produced at a factory, after which they have to be delivered to the site and to be assembled as an erector set. That is why construction from sandwich panels takes significantly less time than from conventional construction materials. If required, the building from sandwich panels may be easily demounted and assembled at any other place.
Application of sandwich panels:
industrial and civil projects
terminals for transit goods
shopping and entertainment centers, supermarkets and shops
exhibition and sporting-and-concert complexes, business centers
maintenance stations, repair shops, parkings, petrol stations and other types of pre-fabricated and mobile
In terms of application and construction conditions the panels may be used in all regions of the Russian Federation with permissible standard values of wind and snow load. Degree of atmospheric aggressiveness - non-aggressive or slightly aggressive environment at a panel outer surface temperature from - 65° С to +75° С, an inner panel surface temperature of up to +30° С, relative humidity of air inside the buildings below 60%. The sandwich panels with the PIR and PUR cores are produced on the Italian continuous pouring production line by Saip and Simimpianti.
Installation of shaped elements is the final step in creating building exterior.
According to the customer's desire, Infinity Group professionals can arrange different sets of shaped elements.
To purchase the products please contact our Sales Department.
Telephone: +7(495) 959-51-30, +7(495) 959-50-11,
Telefax.: +7(495) 959-50-16
- lower cost in comparison with permanent structures at comparable service life;
- short terms of delivery and installation of buildings and constructions;
- simplified preparation of the preliminary permissions for construction;
- possibility to consider in full volume both the architectural and operational requirements of the consumer;
- possibility for transformation of buildings and constructions right up until dismounting and transportation to another site.
- construction of warehouses, pre-fabricated buildings;
- placing of warehouses for industrial products and foodstuffs, different equipment;
- agricultural products storage and processing;
- garages for cars and heavy haulers;
- refrigerating equipment installation;
- industrial production placing;
- placing of exhibitions, fairs and markets, sports and fitness complexes.